Social Media Strategist
- Candidate must have extensive social media network sites experience.
- Expert in SMO (Social Media Optimization) & able to monitor social media channels like Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Paid campaign experience in SEM, SMM is a plus.
- Set SMM Objectives (Likes, Reach, Engagement, Leads and Sales).
- Plan the SMM Content Strategy.
- Plan SMM Promotions Strategy.
- Create content calendar for SMM promotions.
- Improve user engagement on website and social media platforms (e.g. click-through, bounce rates).
- Create analytical reports of traffic and user engagement from all social media platforms.
- Help build and support new and innovative strategies like optimizing keywords, #Tags, Content etc.
- Identify current trends, trending topics, prevailing #tags etc. and engage the audience.
- Research and find emerging social networks, platforms and features that can benefit the company.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content in SMM (images, video).
- Provide best suggestions for changes in company SMM profiles (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social media ad campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Have prior experience working in gaming industry will be a plus.